Thorp Air Command - T18.net

Supporting Owners, Builders and Pilots of the Thorp T-18 and its variants.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

James Grahn
 Post subject: Two projects for sale
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:02 pm 

There is an old time T18 master craftsman that is selling his two T18 projects. I would love to buy both and flip them, but you guys take most of my time making parts!
The first is a rebuild. It flew. It has an O320. It was involved in a prop strike where one blade of the wood prop dinged the dirt. It has new glass, a new six pack instrument panel, new gear. Everything is there. He wants $20K.
The second has never flown. It is also pretty complete. It has a brand new, never been started O360 that John Thorp had acquired back in the day in a package buy from Lycoming. THIS AIRCRAFT HAS NO FIBERGLASS! It has all metal cowls, wingtips etc. it is made from the original pop rivet design. There is no canopy. He is looking for $20k for this one as well.
Send me an email and I’ll send pictures.
Cubes
Cubes@cox.net

Profile Personal album  

smokyray
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:31 pm 

James Grahn wrote:
There is an old time T18 master craftsman that is selling his two T18 projects. I would love to buy both and flip them, but you guys take most of my time making parts!
The first is a rebuild. It flew. It has an O320. It was involved in a prop strike where one blade of the wood prop dinged the dirt. It has new glass, a new six pack instrument panel, new gear. Everything is there. He wants $20K.
The second has never flown. It is also pretty complete. It has a brand new, never been started O360 that John Thorp had acquired back in the day in a package buy from Lycoming. THIS AIRCRAFT HAS NO FIBERGLASS! It has all metal cowls, wingtips etc. it is made from the original pop rivet design. There is no canopy. He is looking for $20k for this one as well.
Cubes
Cubes@cox.net

Email sent!
Thanks Smokey

smokyray
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:31 pm 

James Grahn wrote:
Cubes
Cubes@cox.net

Email sent!
Thanks Smokey