Thorp T-18 Mutual Aid Society
Thorp T-18 Mutual Aid Society
Home | | Active Topics | ThorpList Format | Photo Album | View Photos by Member | File Library | Members | Member Map | Active Thorps Map | Search

NOTE: This site is no longer in use and is operating for reference only.
The Thorp community is now supported at the "Thorp Forum".

All Forums
 Events
 Events
 2012 Spring Fly-In
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Jeff Blanton

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2011 :  13:09:10  Show Profile  Reply
I will try to make it if my plane is done by then. I had a setback. My day tipped over his breezy on the left wing. Seven day old paint. Smashed it in pretty good. Fredricksburg looks good for me. What month is the fly-in usually?

Jeff Blanton
Go to Top of Page

Gary Green

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2011 :  09:47:06  Show Profile  Reply
I see there have been only a few votes cast regarding the Fredericksburg Spring Fly-in. I voted for Jun 8-10 but am fine with any of the other dates. One thing to worry about in the Texas Hill Country during that time of year is thunderstorms. Those massive lines of growlers may be less likely in early June than in late April or May. Any date is a crapshoot though. The ealier in June we have it, the less likelyhood of excessive heat. July and August in Texas is just a struggle to survive.
Gary Green
Go to Top of Page

david read

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2011 :  18:59:21  Show Profile  Reply
I voted June 8-10 as well. Karen and I will try to come any time but our local EAA fly in breakfast with the world famous airplane shaped pancakes is June 3 so I am hoping not to conflict with that. Looks like Lee has been busy with the computer again, the new website looks like it is going to be pretty neat.

David Read
Olney, Illinois
N718DR
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
Jump To:
Thorp T-18 Mutual Aid Society © 2011 T18.net Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000